Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Randy Blythe The Lead Singer of Lamb of God Acquitted of Manslaughter Charges in Prague

The verdict is in! Randy Blythe has been acquitted from all charges related to the death of 19 year old fan Daniel Nosek.


Blythe was charged with manslaughter on claims that he pushed Nosek off stage which led to his death. Here was Blythes statement to the court prior to the verdict.


“I would like to thank the family of Daniel Nosek for not attacking me in the press and for their kind words to me in this court. I am very sorry for their loss.


Daniel was a fan of my band. I had no wish to harm him. He was just a boy and I wish he was still here.


If, ultimately the Czech legal system sentences me to prison, I will do my sentence like a man.


If I am to remain free, I will do my best to insure that conditions at this concert will not occur again with my band and other bands so that the fans will remain safe.


I have searched for an answer to this situation. The only one I can find is that it was a tragic, horrible accident.”


Here is what Blyth had to say after the acquittal via his instagram page:


“I have been found not guilty & acquitted of all charges against me. I am a free man,” adding “Please remember the family of Daniel Nosek in your thoughts & prayers in this difficult time. I only wish for them peace. Thank you for your support- Randy”


This is great news for Randy and the ZV camp couldnt be more happy!


-ZV



Randy Blythe The Lead Singer of Lamb of God Acquitted of Manslaughter Charges in Prague

No comments:

Post a Comment