Saturday, May 4, 2013

KILLSWITCH ENGAGE's Adam D Corpsegrinder Shannon Lucas Project Updates

So it been rumbling around for a while that Killswtich Engage’s guitarist Adam D., Cannibal Corpse vocalist, George “Corpsegrinder” Fisher and former Black Dahlia Murder drummer Shannon Lucas are starting a super group. Adam D. commented about the project in the new issue of Decibal magazine:


“When [Killswitch] toured with Cannibal Corpse and Black Dahlia Murder on the Mayhem [Festival], I was just hanging out with George one night, and I was like, ‘Dude, if I wrote you a bunch of songs to sing over, would you do it?’ And he was like, ‘Fuck yeah, man!’ So, I’ve written about eight songs. I’ve played them for George and Shannon, and they’re both down. So, we’re just looking for a time get into the studio.”


These are new songs:


“They were written specifically for [Corpsegrinder]. He’s one of my favorite singers of all time, and I thought there wouldn’t be any harm in at least asking him. Once he said yes, it was like, ‘Alright —let’s go!’”


Cant wait to hear this! With Killswitch touring on their new album it may take a while. Stay tuned!!


-ZV



KILLSWITCH ENGAGE's Adam D Corpsegrinder Shannon Lucas Project Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment